Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book and review the best doctors and medical services.
Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded individuals - with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions we’d love to hear from you. We are present in Egypt, KSA, Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Kenya, and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Product Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
This role will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta in Nigeria. This is position will sit under the sales team and will focus on increasing our patients / doctors acquisition and make Vezeeta a well known brand in the health-tech industry.
- Identify and establishing new business.
- Organize appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based health-care staff.
- Persuasively present products to health-care staff including doctors and nurses.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding patients/doctors to securing a deal.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Present products to prospective customers.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers dedication.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Pharmacy, Science or Medicine preferred
- 2 - 4+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical sales role with Multinational companies, preferably working with Doctors.
- A commitment to continually meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Strong negotiation and selling skills coupled with the ability to work on a team and independently.
- Strong analytical skills and good business acumen.
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Industry experience is a plus.
If you are:
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
- We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. That's why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment - we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Freedom to stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: