Associate Product Manager (Internship) at DRO Health Limited – Nationwide
DRO Health Limited is an exciting new start-up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Product Manager (Internship)
- We are looking for an associate product manager to join our growing startup and contribute towards scaling and improving the DRO Health products.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and participating in the development and improvement of features, end-to-end product management, and directly working with the development and marketing teams to ensure everyone is in the loop with development.
- Gathering and documenting product requirements for the website, portals, and mobile apps
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on features
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- High-quality project management to ensure requirements are set up and executed to a high level
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Create support and training materials for internal and external users
- Analyze trends such as web traffic, app downloads, app events
Experience and Skills Required
- Software engineering background (Python/Django preferred with web development experience)
- Must be able to work remotely
- Must have a fully functioning laptop and fast internet
- Hands-on experience with web development and technologies
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira, Trello or ClickUp
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques
- Ability to manage expectations
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- The selected applicant will work in a supporting environment. The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strengths, and achieving successes in designated roles are recognized.
- You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
The salary is highly competitive and based on experience and skills.
Application Closing Date
9th August 2020.