Assistant Gas Plant Manager at Hello Energy Limited
Hello Energy - We are Designing the Future with new gas solutions to cater to the specific, unmet market need for industrial, power generation, medical and residential gas sectors of the Nigerian economy. With our production and storage facilities, we have the capacity to supply a wide variety of gases and our innovative delivery solution are designed to help you get the gas you need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Gas Plant Manager
Nkwelle Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Assistant Plant Manager to support the Manager at our gas plant. The right candidate will handle and coordinate daily activity at the gas station, which may include handling customer complaints while ensuring the steady supply of gas at all times.
- Oversee the work of attendants to ensure appropriate delivery of services and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the plant manager in handling the day-to-day operations as it relates to the gas plant.
- Ensure that sufficient staff members are present at each dispensing pump at all times, in a bid to provide immediate services to customers.
- Assist in keeping proper account of daily transaction generated as well as overall company’s financial record
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup, manage and develop plant staff.
- Establish professional relationships with vendors to ensure that the plant gets a steady supply of gas delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Order and receive merchandise, update and oversee inventory and stocking activities.
- Ascertain the security of the entire facility by constantly monitoring surroundings.
- Degree in Business Management or related field.
- 2 - 4 years work experience.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to create accountability and lead by example.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Ability to use accounting software for sales analysis and inventory tracking
- Proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th October, 2021.