The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) is a non-profit affiliate of UMB with a mission to administratively support international operations of UMB Principal Investigators. Our purpose is to provide the administrative infrastructure for sizable and sustained operations outside of the U.S. Currently, MGIC operates in Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Zambia, with registration application in-process in Haiti. These operations support the research and clinical programs of the SOM, Institute of Human Virology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset and Inventory Associate
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Receive, verify (quality control), label and update assets
- Participate in physical asset verification.
- Monitor the movement of assets and inventory by issuing asset movement permits
- Manage assigned equipment’s, furniture, work tools to staff and locations
- Examine the levels of supplies and determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
- Track and ensure all assets are insured and list updated
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online