Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading organization in the Healthcare Industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Our client, a leading organization in the healthcare industry, is currently recruiting a Receptionist.
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors and patients.
- Maintain business inventory such as checking supplies, scheduling equipment and maintenance repairs.
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff and patient information.
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activates.
- Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made in a timely manner
- Complete accurate documentation of patient visits and other walk-in visitors.
Education & General Requirements
- BSc/HND in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience, preferably in the healthcare industry, will be preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational, administrative and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
- Ability to use discretion while working with sensitive information.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Passionate about healthcare excellence.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]