- Company: Aku Fintech Services Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Anambra Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Aku is a digital bank licensed by the CBN to offer easy payment, simple banking for everyone. Send/receive money and pay bills via USSD, app, cards. We are on a mission to help africans get paid and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agent Network Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Agent Network Manager is responsible for overseeing assigned areas to deliver all commercial targets on agent, customer, merchant and revenue growth targets through effective development and management of a distribution network of agents
- Achieve commercial targets set for all territories within the network. They include targets for active agent, transaction mix, transaction value, transaction volume and others as may be assigned.
- Responsible for providing leadership by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, and competencies and sales values are developed to exceed revenue targets
- Lead the field team to manage recruitment, activation and ongoing support of agents across the region.
- Deliver on revenue targets for all products through agent-related and POS transactions.
- Selection, training and ongoing performance management of regional staff. Focus on optimization of team performance, enhancement of morale and productivity.Drive collaboration with cross functional teams who support the activities of the agent network (Marketing, Product Innovation, Customer Service, Finance etc.)
- Budgeting and accounting for utilization of regional funds, human and material resources, and other assets.
- Ensure stakeholders’ compliance with regulatory requirements and Company standards
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual operational and management reports.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or a business-related degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in sales or as a Field supervisor in a Fintech company
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment.
- Must be able to develop and communicate competitive landscape analysis.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Good judgement and decision-making ability
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, non-verbal and written
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skill
- Work Tools
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly
- Health Insurance
- Team building events
- Paid Leave Days
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.