MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Advisor – OD and Performance Commercial, Human Resources
Job Identification: 1019
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full-time
Reports To: Manager HR Business Partnering
Division: Human Resources
- Identify opportunities for improvement in human resources services.
- Liaise with HR Centres of Excellence to develop solutions to identified client needs.
- Facilitate the compliance with employee Performance Management cycle.
- Provide implementation support for Attraction and Recruitment activities
- Facilitate confirmation process for new staff on probation.
- Facilitate Career Management implementation within the assigned Region.
- Assist to drive Group Culture Audit and other Surveys participation within assigned Regions.
- Assist to implement Departmental/Regional Recognition programmes as well as driving participation in the use of the Kudos platform.
- Coordinate assigned Exit Activities for exiting staff.
- Liaise with Line Managers of assigned Region and Manager, Business Partnering to develop and implement organizational structure and design as and when required e.g. Job Profiles, etc.
- Liaise with Employee Relations Advisor to coordinate Regional Employee Council Meeting – identify pertinent employee and work place issues and report outcomes.
- Coordinate Staff Engagement Meetings for assigned Regions e.g. Village Meetings, TGIF, Team Building etc.
- Ensure new staff are properly boarded and inducted into the organization
- Assist to ensure that all Conflicts within assigned Regions are resolved within stipulated time -Coordination of staff Disciplinary matters and grievances.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and regions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
About the Team
The Human Resources team partners with all aspects of the organization, driving success through the effective and innovative management of people for both current and future business needs. Key roles that the Human Resources team performs:
- Executive Role: Specialists in all aspects of people management. High-level input at a strategic level into all key business decisions.
- Audit Role: Ensures all areas of the organization are compliant with legal requirements AND best practice employment policies and procedures.
- Facilitator Role: Close partnership to support, advise and extend the ability of all areas of the organization to meet their objectives through the implementation of highly effective employment practices in areas such as Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Reward systems, Performance Management, Health and Wellbeing.
- Consultancy Role: Provide expert advice to the organization and it’s managers on any aspect of workforce management and employee relations and performance.
- Service Role: Ensure the organization is fully aware of and is equipped to deal with developments impacting employment matters, such as changes in legislation, changes in the characteristics of the labor market.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Industrial Relations
- Employee Relations
- HR Administration
- Employee engagement
- Experience in Telecommunication industry would be an advantage.
Deadline: 11:59 pm, 4th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online