- Company: Dangote Group
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer – Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoAdmin001
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Allocation and furnishing of offices
- Environmental management and control including the general housekeeping of factory premises and offices.
- Liaising with the Materials Management department for the procurement and supply of stationery and other office utilities.
- Staff transport management including allocation of vehicles for official journeys and assignments and approval of requests for repairs of official vehicles.
- Procurement and supply of office welfare items including refreshment and toiletries.
- Liaising with the concerned departments to ensure effective provision of communication facilities for the workers.
- Management of immigration matters including processing of visas, external travel arrangements.
- Maintaining up to date immigration records for expatriate staff.
- Any other duties assignment from time to time by the undersigned
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer. Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
- B.Sc / HND Business Administration / Management / Humanities, Law etc, with 5 or 7 years experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date