Soteria Eye Clinic is a contemporary state of the art Optometric and Optical Care Clinic. Centrally located in Lagos Nigeria, with operations in strategic geographical zones in the south, at Delta and Akwa-Ibom. Soteria’s, optometrists and highly knowledgeable staff are committed to providing quality eye examination, along with impeccable treatment and services. The expertise at Soteria Clinic offers top-grade eye care. Including choice designer frames, contact lenses and sunglasses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of items that moves from Central Office to your branch (i.e., frames, accessories). Take note of stock going down and needs to be re-ordered.
- Check balance before fixing any jobs or ordering for any lens.
- Give lenses from the store to opticians to fix.
- Confer with Supervisors and Department Heads to resolve operational problems and promote communications and good client relations with patients.
- Check all lenses before and after fixing to identify scratches, cracks or issues.
- Make requisition for lenses not available and stock them in when they arrive.
- Take note of lenses not available and follow it up, to ensure the patient gets it in time.
- Check for any issues, be it re-order, lens complaints and make sure it is attended to appropriately.
- Ordering of Special Order.
- Monitor Special Orders until it gets to the Clinic.
- Follow-up all orders when it comes wrong, until it arrives correctly in the clinic
- Make sure all special orders arrive in maximum of three (3) days.
- Forward all special orders including extended and daily medicated contact lens. Also, Crizal, Ultra-thin special orders forwarded to Finance Manager immediately.
- Send lens report daily to the Finance Manager.
- Type Lasit bills as it comes daily and combine the report by month end and send to management through email and package the bills (hard copy to management).
- Balancing of records in store and in the bin cards.
- Take inventory in gallery daily and send a report to FM.
- Giving out items needed in store, including cases, accessories, stationeries, and drugs and working tools, with proper inventory.
- Ensure that your branch Pharmacy have all they need to ensure smooth working.
- Ensure the doctors are supplied with all the drugs they will need for refraction and tools needed to see a patient (battery).
- Make requisition for stock that are low in quantity.
- Ensure that no drug expires under your care.
- Every item that finishes e.g., cases and other accessories get a picture of it and send to finance Manager.
- Update drugs stock on the ECMS software.
- Supervise cash daily and daily remittance into the company account.
- Supervise the optical and ensure its in good condition and all work tools are provided.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess an HND / B.Sc. from a reputable Institution.
- The candidate must have completed NYSC.
- He/she must have excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel and Word).
- The candidate must have strong analytical expertise.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- He/she must be intelligent, smart, and administratively efficient.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- He/she must be between ages 20-30years
- NGN60,000 to NGN120,000 monthly
- Other staff benefits.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.