- Company: Kimberly-Clark
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- To provide effective administrative procedures and assistance and presentation preparation support
- To supply effective administrative support to the Operations team in Lagos Mill
Administrative procedures and presentation support, including:
- Diary management, meeting bookings and documentation preparation, attending meetings and taking minutes, arranging refreshments etc.
- Travel arrangements and claim management for the Operations Director, and travel management for all international visitors e.g. Visas, invite letters, etc.
- Venue and conference bookings
- General administration e.g. filing, faxes, correspondence, stationary, telephone calls,
- Compile weekly and monthly stats reports
- SAP purchase order control and management.
- Presentation preparation, collating of required information for presentation content, co-ordination of sources.
Administrative Procedures and Assistance to the Operations Team:
- Administrative functions, SAP purchase orders, travel arrangements, meeting venue booking
- Stationery ordering
- Effectively manage account by:-
- Process all purchase orders on SAP, keep PO register and reconcile invoices against PO’s.
- Liaison with consultant house to ensure all information on invoices are as per PO, and on time payment according to Ts & Cs.
- Minimum of 3 years office experience preferably within a corporate environment. High level of proficiency on MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), and MS Project. SAP knowledge an added advantage. Strong inter-personal skills are imperative.
Good to Have:
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken at all levels – High level of English proficiency, a pre requisite.
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong planning, organisational, presentation and project administrative skills.
- Confidentiality, trust and discretion.
- Strong travel management skills.
Application Closing Date