We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location : Abuja
Contract Type: Fixed term
Project: Global Fund
- The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is DFID-funded through UNICEF on early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FRI 360 in collaboration with the Niger, Kebbi & Katsina state governments. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and integrated Qur’anic Schools (lQS) in each of the states.
- Administrative Assistant will support the Admin Officer and departmental staff in the provision of administrative and logistical services to AHNi staff.
- University degree, recognized equivalent or HND.
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage.
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
22nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter as a single document to: AHNi-F&Ajobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications Sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.