Chicason Group is a home grown and technology driven conglomerate, with vibrant member companies and affiliated businesses that epitomize the African enterprise spirit with diverse interests in Oil & Gas Trading, Oil & Gas Exploration, Manufacturing, Mining, Real Estate, Project Management, Agriculture, travel/tourism, Health care and Construction in Africa.
Founded in 1981, Chicason Group has over the past 36 years built its reputation on the foundation of integrity, commitment, team work and providing great value through great people culture.
Location is Abuja, only residents of Abuja will be considered for this position.
Candidate is expected to have at least 3 years experience in Admin functions which includes:
- Experience in fleet management/ensuring update of fleet documentations and particulars.
- Coordination of drivers for the fleets, staff pick up at airport and pool cars.
- Ensure availability of office consumables/stationeries.
- Canteen management.
- Facility Management.
- Vendors Management
- Liaising with Finance Department for prompt payment of utilities bills.
- First degree in Social Science or Management related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ post NYSC experience.
Skills required are:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Report preparation.
- Coordination skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft suits usage ( Excel, Word and Power Point is key).
How to apply
Applicants with the right requirements should forward their CV to: email@example.com with a good cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org