Accounts Receivable Personnel at Kayhelt Pharma Limited
Kayhelt Pharma, a parent company to Promedix Limited and Caretec, is an indigenous pharmaceutical company that encourage and persists the culture of detailing and prescription generation from healthcare centers. We are genuinely customer focused (patients and businesses) and continually explore ways to improve the quality of our services and get our brands to end users. True to one of our core values “Perseverance”, we are determined to succeed and we bring out opportunities and inspiration from our challenges. All our staff are constantly trained and are up to date in pharmaceutical issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Personnel
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to oversee entire process of collecting payments from our company’s customers.
- The main responsibilities for this role include managing invoices, handling missed payments and supervising Accounts Receivable Clerks.
- Our ideal candidate is familiar with all accounting procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end. If you have previous experience managing a financial team, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout our entire accounts receivable process.
- Set objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with the accounting department’s goals
- Monitor processing of invoices
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Organize records of invoices, bills and deposits
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting principles.
- Conduct credit checks
- Negotiate with clients in non-payment cases
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5 - 10 years work experience.
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes Proven work experience as an Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor.
- Ability to accurately process numerical data.
- Team management and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Familiarity with advanced formulas in MS Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports.
N70,000 - N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th November, 2021.