Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and till date, our commitment and drive has propelled our growth to a world class facility. We specialize in hospital consumables, medical equipment, drug manufacturing and quality German supplements (Queisser).
From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Posting of customers payment in the ERP
- Maintain non-current asset register and inscribe serial numbers on the newly acquired assets and existing assets
- Filling of all invoices and relevant documents
- Follow up and ensure that supporting documents are attached to all payment vouchers for internal checks and tax purpose
- Provide clerical support to account department
- Filing of monthly VAT returns to FIRS and other regulatory bodies as required.
- Stock taking
- Bank runs
- Ensure files are arranged properly in the archive.
- Filing of general ledger
- Filing of taxation computation, account vouchers , bookkeeping
- Entry of Expenses Registers
- Filing of general ledger account into different account heads
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum BSc in Accounting.
- 2 - 3 years cognate experience in similar role.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal and relational skills.
- Accuracy in the filing of all accounts documents
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools; Excel, Word and Power point.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact and sound judgment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and detailed Cover Letter to: [email protected] with 'Account Officer’ as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlistedcandidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th April, 2021.