Secure-Point is one of the dozens of a new breed of private military security companies that sprung up in the year 2006 in Nigeria.Retired Military officers and trained intelligence officersfounded it in 2007 as a Private Limited Liability company. The company started business immediately and showed from inception that it was poised to revolutionize security services in the country, which has resulted in making us a firm security services provider in the nation.
Having been efficient in operation this long, we have been able to attract and retain a number of clients, some of whom are retain from inception till date. We have acquired vast experience in virtually all facets of security and protection of lives and property.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- 3-5 years work experience as an Accountant.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification is an advantage. (ICAN, ACCA).
- Knowledge of payroll administration is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
N100,000 plus other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th June, 2021.