Accountant at Career Smart
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparation of asset, liability and capital account entries o Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings o Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Management of investments, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow management, income, and expenses reports
- Recommendation of financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Performing monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and accounts.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Candidate must have a degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional certificates are an added advantage.
- The individual should be a member of a National Accounting professional body e.g. ICAN, ANAN, ACCA.
- Knowledge and experience of accounting software and accounting trends
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant_MC” as the subject of the mail.