Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Officer
Reference No.: NMSL / 2020 / J0018
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Not more than an B.Sc in Accounting from a reputable institution.
- Not less than two years of financial accounting experience.
- Experience with the use of an accounting software (Preferably Tally ERP Accounting Software) Will be an added advantage
- Good command of written/spoken English.
- Must be highly resourceful.
- Ability to work without Supervision.
- Computer literate with proficiency in all Microsoft office applications.
- Experience in hospital management as well as ability to work with Tally accounting software are added advantages.
- Must be able to work under pressure and deliver under tight schedules.
- Age must be between 28 and 45 years and reside on the mainland near Ikorodu, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online