Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
- We are looking for an experienced Tax Consultant to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services to the firm’s clients.
- He/She will serve as business advisor to the clients to maximize engagements with tax authorities and ensure efficient tax management.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns for clients
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance processes
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Prepare all tax papers on regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Manage relevant accounting support duties for clients
- First degree in Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualifications (CITN, ICAN, ACCA etc)
- 3-5 years working experience as a Tax practitioner
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and Nigeria’s tax laws
- Organised and responsible
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]