EnvironQuest was founded in 2001, and since then, we've made it our mission to provide scientifically sound, cost-effective integrated solutions for our customers so they can protect and preserve the environment without sacrificing their ambitions for business growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed.
- Create project plans
- Maintain project objectives
- Manage cross discipline team members to make sure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Maintain budget
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues and risks
- Submit project deliverables and ensure they adhere to quality standards.
- Identify and develop new opportunities with clients.
- Obtain customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Conduct post project evaluation and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team
- Report on project progress, offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise.
- Implement change practices. Facilitate change requests to ensure all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- BSc or MSc in Environmental Management or related fields.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience
- 5 years proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Expertise in conflict resolution.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability.
- Proficiency with related project management software tools.
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Experience in overseeing an environmental management project.
- Budget management experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail