Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited - Our client, a Freight Forwarding Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that purchasing policies and processes are in place which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market and meet operational needs in terms of price, quality, and delivery targets.
- Create and review opportunities to implement best practice purchasing policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve business performance and deliver best value and business savings.
- Negotiate and manage contract terms with suppliers to ensure value for money, quality standards and delivery terms with technical and operational input from stakeholders and colleagues.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and select and develop new suppliers.
- Plan, organise, direct and control inventory / supply chain to ensure minimal disruption to operational schedules and customer requirements.
- Input to and responsible for monitoring of department budget.
- Interface with various departments and personnel for smooth operations, including information management, approvals, and feedback.
- Provide management reports and key performance data and monitor cost savings.
- Administer supplier performance management to measure against quality and compliance KPIs.
- Ensure professional and consistent supplier management is applied across the organisation in line with the purchasing policy.
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise Management of any impact.
- Any other duty as assigned by Management.
- B.Sc or HND in any related field
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience on the job.
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.
- Relevant certification associated with the job will be an added advantage
- Commercially and financially aware with experience of managing budgets.
- Excellent IT System Skills - Excel.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Develop creative and innovative procurement processes (eProcurement).
N2,900,000 - N4,000,000 Annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Procurement Manager" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.