Riquesa Africa is an activation hub. We specialize in Building Brand and Demand strategies that help our clients achieve their desired goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Estimate and establish cost parameters for purchase.
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing & other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendor/supplier supply and price option(s).
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, & supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing & supply contracts.
- Conducts periodic stock count in line with directives from the team lead.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are of good quality.
- Maintain and update a list of good suppliers.
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years experience as a Procurement Officer or in relevant positions.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be selected