Mantrac is the sole distributor for Caterpillar products in Nigeria, distributing and supporting machinery, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides customers with comprehensive solutions, backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of their local markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Responsible for processing workshop orders and advising the Warehouse and Workshop for necessary action.
- Ensure regular contact with all cost center managers in the Service department to improve parts availability.
- Responsible for managing allocated Parts and ensure that they are supplied to the right customer.
- Ensure that all completed and allocated parts on MANPRO are issued / invoiced within 10 days.
- Responsible for daily check of ACTIVE ORDERS on MANPRO for appropriate action.
- Maintain and fill all back orders through parts availability with the use option PA51/PA52.
- Follow up with the Logistics department for IBT receipting to reduce lead time.
- Follow up with Product Support branch management on completed / active orders and escalate overdue work orders weekly
- Follow up on service department to close WIP over aged jobs and review all outstanding Parts for service jobs to improve Parts supply lead time.
- Follow up with the hose specialist and Warehouse Supervisor for quick assembling and receipting of hoses.
- Liaise with order fulfillment team to advise service department of their backorder parts
- Run customer orders report for oversea shipment and use same to issue out new receipted parts.
- Responsible for closing all empty back order references
- Prepare report on Aged customer orders and WIP for respective branches
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the Engineering / Business Management discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role.
- Proficiency in Ms. Office Excel, Powerpoint and the MANPRO software will be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com .