Engineering Job at Prime Atlantic Limited
Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly Nigerian – owned company established in 2003 with the vision to be the preferred services and solutions company in Sub – Saharan Africa. As a full oil servicing company, we pride ourselves on offering the most comprehensive bouquet of solutions while subjecting our processes to the most stringent global standards providing services and solutions to the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer – Electrical Lead III
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
- Supervise a team of electrical engineers who design, develop and test all aspects of electrical components, equipment and machines.
- Apply principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that tasks are executed in accordance with specifications, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to lower level electrical leads.
- Qualification: B.Sc, BTech or HND in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: Minimum 10 years
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Attractive and Negotiable.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to:
clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Only qualified candidates who meet the job descriptions and job skills above should apply.
- Prior experience of Exxon Mobil projects, systems procedures – OIMS, SSHE, etc is an added advantage.