BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT NIGERIA IS LOOKING FOR A DATA EXECUTIVE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-Managerial
LOCATION: Ibadan, Nigeria
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of the Operation Department and reports directly to the Process Engineer. They would have to collate Operations performance data, process, generate insights and circulate report to the Management Team while coming up with initiatives to improve performance. The Data Executive is responsible for data management in a manufacturing unit. This involves coordinating data collection, collation, analysis and reporting using the available systems such as SAP and Manufacturing Execution System.
Reports to: Production Engineer
Geographic Scope: Ibadan, Nigeria
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Confirmation of production orders
- Collate Machinery performance data, analyse and present information in periodic reports.
- Monthly compilation of production outputs and waste components
- Generate Daily/Weekly/Monthly Downtime/Uptime/OEE Reports
- Co-ordinate SAP and MES in-house related issues within unit
- Collate Unit Performance Dashboard for Reporting
- Record Management Co-ordination
- Internal auditing of QMS.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- You should have a Higher National Diploma or National Degree either in Engineering, Computer Science or Statistics.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment or working with data.
- Experience working with Excel and SAP.
- It is an added benefit if you are familiar with Power BI.
- You know yourself as a person that is detail-oriented.
- You posses great interpersonal and communication skills.
- You enjoy making and holding presentations.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Be vigilant – BAT will never ask a job candidate for money for any reason, including paying for visa, work permits or pre-employment checks. If someone invites you to apply for a BAT role and asks for payment for these types of activities, it is not a legitimate BAT job.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bat.com .