Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Manager, Monitoring
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Compliance Manager, Monitoring, you will play a key role in ensuring that Jumia is in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations as well as communicating and facilitating a culture of ethical behavior and integrity to all employees, business partners, and other stakeholders.
- Support the operations of the compliance function of the Company with particular emphasis on transaction monitoring and business partner compliance reviews.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Responsible for managing and training a team of compliance analysts.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
Requirements & Qualification
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Compliance Officer
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable University in the field of Law (MBA/MSc is a plus).
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply