Work at Avarun Consulting Limited
Avarun Consulting Limited – Our client, a new Airline in Nigeria, who can perform in scheduled Commercial Air Transportation services in Nigeria with the highest degree of safety in accordance with the extant Civil Aviation guidelines is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Manager
As required by Civil Aviation Regulations, the individuals who serve in this position must:
- Be qualified through training, experience, and expertise;
- Discharge their duties to meet applicable legal requirements and maintain safe operations; and
- To the extent of their responsibilities, have a full understanding of Aviation Safety Standards and Safe OperatIng practices and the Nigeria civil Aviation Regulations.
In accordance with Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations Part 188.8.131.52 & IS 184.108.40.206, the minimum initial qualifications for this position is as follows:
- A holder of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineers’ License in Airframes, Power Plant or Avionics, (ratings on aircraft type not essential) with five (5) years working experience in line/base maintenance, maintenance planning or technical services; or
- Hold an academic degree in an Aeronautical, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical / Electronics Engineering discipline from a recognized university or other higher educational institution; or
- Hold a Commercial Pilot License (CPL).
- Have a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the quality system and / or Continuing airworthiness in the aviation industry
- Possess proven satisfactory audit experience, preferably in Aviation, acceptable to the Authority.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations and Standard Maintenance Practices.
- Good understanding of quality management principles.
Notwithstanding the minimum Regulatory Requirements, the following will be considered as an added advantage to interested candidates:
- Broad knowledge of Aviation and Organizational activities and procedures.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Broad Industry Experience