Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory, and Foreign Exchange services to our discerning clientele.
- Maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities.
- Ensurethe maintenance of corporate liquidity.
- Develop and manage strategies, operations, and policies around treasury activities.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing banking transactions on behalf of the company
- Seek to maintain a positive professional relationship with partner financial intuitions
- Make informed decisions on behalf of the company involving investments
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or any relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Treasury or in a relevant financial management position. Fixed income trading experience is an advantage
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislation and practices
- Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management and financing strategies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, include presentation skills
- Good leadership and decision-making abilities in a business setting
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to email address on the apply button using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]