British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Seniority Level: Management
Reports To: Corporate Finance Controller
Role Positioning and Objectives
- The role will function as the Head of the Treasury Unit for WCA with full scope for Nigeria and strategy support for the other WCA markets.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Direct development and revision and implementation of financial policies for working capital, treasury operations, foreign exchange, interest rate risk management and insurance risk management while ensuring compliance to the Group Treasury Policy.
- To provide support to various business units in insurance across the Area
- To oversee West and Central Africa Markets operations in relation with local EM Finance Teams.
- Coordinate with the treasury operations in the areas of cash flow management, bank relationship and Import and Forex transactions monitoring with a view to improving profitability by assessing periodic liquidity needs, exploring funding sources and investment opportunities
- Maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization.
- Responsible for maintaining a productive and collaborative relationship with the banks.
- Ensure the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (in Finance or any other relevant field)
- Interpersonal, communication skills & Leadership skills
- Microsoft Excel at an at least advanced level is required
- SAP knowledge is required.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the field
- Professional Accountancy qualification will be an added advantage.
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of French would represent an advantage
Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified