Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent, Static Equipment
Reference No: EH/ENG/009
Cadre: Senior Officer / Supervisory
- To supervise planning and implementation of preventive maintenance of static equipment in the plant to support operations
- Manage Static equipment maintenance activities through Static equipment engineers and provide technical advice to engineers and technicians.
- Manage the response to challenges related to plant or equipment failures. Investigates cases of inadequate performance and repetitive malfunction of Static equipment and auxiliaries; consults with relevant departments on problems related to Static equipment; and recommends solutions/improvements.
- Organize manpower resources, equipment and material for execution of maintenance activities.
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant Engineering Disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Engineering Disciplines, plus Master's Degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC Completion/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must not be more than 37 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 9 years relevant post qualification experience .
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Installation Techniques and Testing Requirements
- Operation/ Maintenance of Static and Rotating Equipment
- Contractor Performance and Quality Assurance Management.
26th March, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any website other than its official page at: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- NNPC does not charge any fees for submission of job application
- Applicants personal data will be used for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only
- Where it is discovered, at any point in this recruitment exercise, that false information has been provided, defaulting applicants will be disqualified and possibly prosecuted.