Primera Food Nigeria Limited, a leading FMCG company (Food Plant Factory) in Agbara, Ogun State, Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring shelve stocks and products displays and the general appearance of the store.
- Maintaining all necessary records with accuracy of information’s and should follow FIFO method of issuing.
- Ensure the store records are adequately updated to reflect the current stock position
- Checks the quantity and ensure goods match with the order and suppliers invoice.
- Storage of materials received from vendors properly to ensure identification, verification, handling and maintenance.
- Training new staff members and scheduling shifts.
- Motivate employees to achieve set targets.
- Proper store of materials to prevent losses from damage, pilferage and deterioration in quality of materials.
- Review inventories for obsolete and slow moving items and bring any such items to the attention of your H.O.D.
- Any other assigned responsibilities.
- A good Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- At Minimum 4 years cognate experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage.
- Excellent IT skills.
C ompetencies Required :
- Ability to work independently with/without supervision
- Attentiveness to details, organized and punctual.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Good interpersonal relation and interact positively with others.
- Problem solving, collaboration, effective communication and capacity building skills
- High level of integrity.
- High degree of leadership and management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th October, 2021.