Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Spare Part Store Clerk
Reference ID: req29400
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Make documentation with the prescribed template for the creation of the needed Material with required CCHellenic attributes in liaison with the maintenance planners and Plant Engineer.
- Ensure Inventory Optimization through stock verification in your own plant and NBC to ensure you share inventory with the plant that has stock.
- Make ordering of stock using system PRs for STOs and chasing STO delivery.
- Ensure Quality and Quantity inspection of all incoming spare parts.
- Maintain Inventory accuracy with correct quantity check, correct classification, correct batch numbers, correct sub-packaging, correct labelling, updated bar code labels, correct posting of bin cards, online posting of transactions in SAP and correct stock reconciliation.
- Issue materials in the active reservation at a 100% strike rate to work orders.
- Receive spare parts returned to store with proper credit and debit.
- Ensure Quality of stock with correct storage arrangement, Appropriate Storage condition, practising FIFO and Age analysis report.
- Train the store clerks and ensure maximum safety for the personnel.
- Maintain effective communication with Maintenance, Finance, Central stores, other plants storekeepers and Suppliers.
- Ensure accurate quarterly Physical Inventory, regular circle count and reconciliation of short/over with Finance.
- Generate stock reports from SAP for regular management decisions such as: Duplicated material codes, slow movers, Spare Parts for decommissioned equipment.
- Verify materials in transit against your plant and from your plant to enable them cleared within the financial period.
- Ensure proper handling of any other assignments /duties given by management.
Education / Knowledge
- BSc or HND Degree in Social Science, Purchasing and Supply, Engineering or Accounting with a minimum of 5 years as a store clerk with NBC spare parts store (P&M) or 10 years from outside NBC.
- OND with Minimum of 10years experience as a store clerk in NBC spare parts store (P&M)
- Technically inclined and able to identify spare parts and their general functions.
- Good understanding and experience of (SAP) system for Spare parts inventory management.
- Good in quantitative analysis, good application of excel, words document and PowerPoint.
- Passion for clean and neat store layout.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Spare management and leadership.
- Store arrangements and security skills.
- People Management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online