We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Support Analyst
- Have a general knowledge, developing and improving the software, ensuring that all the Modules are in full working condition for the smooth functioning of the company.
- Maintaining the IT Policies of the company in line with regulations and standards of the Industry and for smooth flow of the work at all levels.
- Protecting the rights of the company at all levels in maintain the exclusivity of the source code and other data.
- Supervision of both Hardware and Software issues including Gradatim, Brokers Portal as well as the integration of accounting Platforms to the GIBS environment
- Implementation of controls, validations and integration in GIBS and redesigning of Reports.
- Coordinating with all the departments/Branches of the company in resolving the IT Bugs and testing installation, security and compatibility issues.
- Maintaining data backup, keeping accurate records of the development process, changes and results as well as maintaining and supporting the systems once they are up and running.
- Analyzing the needs of clients/customers and designing a system to meet those needs timeously.
- Preparation of training manuals for users, training the users and working closely with analysts, vendors and staff.
- Designing the step-by-step flowcharts for computing systems that show how program code must be written in order for it to work properly.
- Redesign/synchronizing the programs when the need arises to suit other platforms.
- Document all of their tasks to ensure that subsequent users can diagnose and fix any problems that might arise in a system, as well perform any maintenance.
- Conduct a steering committee meeting fortnightly and deploying the changes in GIBS.
- Advise management on all such matters as well as any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- B.Sc or HND in Computer Engineering /Computer Science, or any other relevant discipline with a minimum of 2nd Class upper division.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX and with Business Process Re-engineering.
- Knowledge of Oracle and / MS SQL Databases and associated tools,
- Familiar with one or more ERP Solutions (e.g. SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics AX).
- Ability to work for long hours under pressure and meet tight deadlines while paying close attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and organizational skills.
- The ideal candidate must be fully resident in Lagos State and possess a minimum of 7 years cognate IT/Business working experience as a programmer/analyst preferably in the Insurance or Financial Sector and not more than 35 years in age.
26th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their Application stating the position they are applying for on the top left corner of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applying for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and successful candidates will be expected to resume duty immediately.