Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Shift Manager (Production) – Golden Pasta
Loaction: Iganmu, Lagos
- Ensure constant flow of raw materials in the right quantity and in the right quality at the right time to meet quality requirements.
- Make requisition for and supervise the receipt of raw materials and other packaging consumables from the store to ensure continuous flow of production.
- Oversee the activities of process operators to ensure minimal downtime.
- Collaborate with the Production Manager to ensure sufficient supply of manpower on the production floor to achieve set targets within the given time frame.
- Prepare downtime report and other maintenance issues to enable the maintenance unit plan preventive maintenance schedule and resolve downtime promptly.
- Prepare shift production report on output and other process issues to ensure a smooth transition between the different production shifts.
- HND/ First Degree in Science / Engineering related disciplines.
- 5 O’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a Pasta manufacturing company
The Person Must:
- Have relevant knowledge in Pasta technology
- Have good leadership and people management skills
- Have sound communication skills
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com .