Aggreko - Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That's why at Aggreko, we work round the clock, making sure you get the electricity, heating and cooling you need, whenever you need it - all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Technician Mechanic
Job ID: JR07220
Employment type: Full-time
Positions holders are typically field based focusing on the delivery of planned maintenance programs to ensure reliable and safe asset operation. Activities include:
- Coordinating and undertaking a range of maintenance activities within defined operating procedures
- Conducting safety inspections and complying with Aggreko's safety regulation
- Providing first level technical advice to customers
- May resolve/troubleshoot implementation problems
- Experienced operations/technical/support Jobs. Requires knowledge of operational procedures and tools obtained through work experience and may require vocational or technical education.
- Knowledgeable with adequate skills for independent application.
- Varied work activities performed. Individual responsibility / degree of autonomy. Limited guidance needed.
- Perform major mechanical interventions and overhauls to defined service intervals and in line with standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Carry out intermediate mechanical troubleshooting and fault diagnostics.
- Ensure the completion of minor repairs and major overhauls on time, to standard and within agreed budgets for both specific repairs and overall department budgets.
- Assist, support and train service crew.
- Specialised Diploma / Vocational Training.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online