Sun Metal Industries was incorporated and registered in March 2008 to engage in the manufacture of ferrous metals for the domestic construction market in Nigeria and non-ferrous metal products like Aluminum, Copper and Lead for export.
Sun Metal Industries has grown to become the leading exporter in West Africa to countries such as Japan and Germany where global leaders in automobile manufacturing utilize our aluminum alloys. Sun Metal Industries received the prestigious NIS (Standards Organization of Nigeria) Award and obtained ISO 9001:2000 certification from SANAS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operative - Male & Female
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Control traffic by directing drivers, Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers, obtain help by sounding alarms.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Possess an FSLC, NCE, SSCE, GCE / NECO & OND qualification
- Have 3 years + experience in the security industry
- Have great customer service and people skills.
- Be Confident & Proactive.
- Able to work weekends.
- Have excellent time keeping.
- Understand the importance of appearance and professionalism.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th June, 2021.