BGI Energy Services Ltd (formerly known as Broad Global Investment Ltd) is an engineering, construction, procurement and asset integrity management company. With the support of our highly competent workforce and our technical partners, we focus on creating value for our clients and completing each project task safely, on time, on budget and to the satisfaction of our clients.
Our services and expertise are structured to align with a continuous improvement system to consistently provide quality services for theOil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sandblasting Technician
Employment Type: Contract
- Strip various surfaces of dirt, rust, paint, and grease to prepare for refinishing and repair using pneumatic, electrical, or mechanical equipment.
- Use abrasive blasting equipment to strip surfaces, removing sand, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt to specified finish.
- Cover and protect surfaces not being stripped.
- Add abrasives, such as sand, grit, into blast machine.
- Control valves on equipment to regulate pressure and composition of abrasive mixture flowing through nozzle or into tumbling barrel.
- Use equipment that directs blast or flow of abrasive-laden compressed air, gas, or liquid over surface of parts.
- Manually direct nozzle over surface of large parts or inserts arms through glove-fitted cabinet openings and manipulates small parts under nozzle.
- Examine finished parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Comply with applicable safety regulations and best practice
- Assist with training of new hires.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior workers.
- Thorough understanding of required equipment.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online