HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a recycling company with factory in ogun state is currently in need of a highly experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recycling Operation Manager
Lagos & Ogun
Industry: Recycling/ Manufacturing
- We are currently in need of a highly experiencedOperations Manager will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day activities of the company particularly its operations, meeting and exceeding our production and operations targets.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations of the company includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provide overall coordination of the factory operations, including but not limited to purchase of raw materials, inventory management and stock control, production process, quality control, process and cost optimization of the production process.
- Outbound shipping and other logistics.
- Ensure the factory is running smoothly at all times.
- Lead a team of Operation and production staff to ensure the effective running of the factory.
- Ensure safety and environmental policies and guidelines are established and followed through.
- Drive factory operations towards 99% uptime, zero defects and zero HSE &Enviromental incidents.
- Provide detailed operations reports and updates
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time
- B.Sc/HND in related field.
- 10 years of experience as an Operations/Production Manager in a factory/production environment.
- Must be experienced in handling and reporting operational information
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP Software etc
- Extensive experience running a Recycling Plant or other production plants
- Understanding of Operational processes, quality controls and cost control in a production plant.
- Understanding of OSHAS and EnviromentalManagement Systems.
- Ability to manage time and to prioritize work effectively
- Strong analytical skills to Initiate and develop practices, analyze, and identify the best solution
- Strong negotiating and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of SAP ERP System.
- Should have good Leadership skills and be able to manage a team of operations and production staff.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Lagos & Ogun
- We are currently in need of a highly experienced Finance Manager who will be responsible for accurate reporting of financial results and managing the company’s financial affairs.
The Finance/Account Manager will perform a wide range of responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the effective running of day-to-day activities of the Accounts department
- Managing and overseeing the company’s financial systems (SAP ERP system).
- Managing the financial reporting for the organization. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5-year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting
- Providing sound financial support and insights to enable the organization to make critical business decisions
- Presentation of financial results and insights to the CEO/CFO
- Play a key role in the formulation of the business's strategy
- Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organization and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls including foreign currency transactions
- Managing the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the organization is compliant with accounting standards
- Managing and overseeing the company's banking and borrowing arrangements
- Presenting results to non-finance people to understand
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
- Overseeing commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc.
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Advising on market changes and providing strategic financial recommendations to the organization
- Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
- Reviewing all formal finance policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting qualification such as ICAN, ACCA, etc.
- 5+ years' experience in a senior financial managerial position in a manufacturing firm, with a proven record of success
- Sound decision making skills based on accurate and timely analyses
- Results oriented and metrics driven
- Exceptional time management and able to solve problems
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and financial reporting software.
- Understanding of Accounts/Finance processes and controls be able to drive them across board
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP ERP System.
- Should have good Leadership skills and be able to manage a team of accountants.
Job Title: Admin Manager
Lagos and Ogun
- We need candidates who will be responsible for overseeing procurement, facility management, maintenance activities withing the capacity below:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day general administrative duties which include:
- Procurement – Local & International
- Processes – Setup and driving processes across the organization
- Store & Warehouse Management
- Asset management – Procure, maintain, and manage assets
- Facility Management
- Security Management
- Manage Government and other non-business parties
- Budget Preparation and Monitor Costs – Work with Accounts
- Manage CSR activities
- Front desk, visitors & clients management
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage travel arrangements for staff and business visitors.
- Management of Company Phone lines and correspondence.
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Min 7 years’ hands-on administrative experience in an FMCG, Manufacturing
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of procurement processes and be able to implement and drive them
- Should have an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills.
- Should have excellent organizational, management and leadership skills.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2021.