Dominion Consulting Nigeria is an established Management Consulting, HR and Accounting company in Nigeria and the USA with a commitment to growing and expanding businesses in Africa and around the world. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our clients to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Location : Lagos
- The Graduate Trainee program is designed to enable undergraduates who have completed Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
- It will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution/
As an Intern, you will have access the following:
- Coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Valuable Work Experience.
- Exploring a career path
- Financial compensation of N20,000 for transportation and feeding.
- HND / BSc in any discipline.
- All applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Effective communication (Verbal and written).
- Willingness to learn.
N20,000 / month
Job Title: Female Cashier
Location : Agege, Lagos
- We are looking for a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Managing transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scanning goods and ensuring pricing is accurate
- Collecting payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS.
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Ability to speak Yoruba.
Compensation and benefit
Job Title: Female / Male Private Chef (Residential)
Location : (Sangotedo, Ajah) Lagos State (Live-out)
- Menu planning
- Family and staff meal preparation
- Food shopping
- Pantry inventory
- Wine pairing
- Formal table setting and service.
- The private chef works within the family as a stay-out staff; i.e He/she resumes in the morning and closes in the evening OR live-in staff
- Highly experienced in intercontinental and national dishes.
- Expert knowledge of kitchen hygiene and food safety
- High stamina level.
- Expert management and supervising skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Expert communication skills.
- Candidate MUST beexperienced in baking.
Job Title: Private Housekeeper
Location : Lagos
- The required Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining and keeping the house in order/neat.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
- Making beds and changing linens.
- Scheduling home maintenance and repair work, and supervising the project.
- Runs errands and performs necessary tasks.
- A live-in role (off days available).
- Time management skills.
- Attention to details.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Customer service.
N30,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job title as the subject of the email.
Note : Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2021.