FSDH Holding Company Limited is a non-operating holding company focused on providing progressive financial services in Nigeria. Our subsidiaries include: FSDH Asset Management, FSDH Capital, FSDH Merchant Bank and Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL).
Maintaining our reputation as providers of dependable and innovative financial services in the region is important to us. To this end, we are continually deepening our business lines and expanding what we offer through our subsidiaries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Work Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process.
- Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards..
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills, and demonstrated ability to build high-trust relationships
- Passionate, hungry and eager to build FSDH into a world-class financial supermarket.
Hours of work:
- 40 hours per week, the usual working hours are from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm WAT.
- There will be a requirement from time to time to start work earlier or finish later as the role dictates.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online