Ascentech Services Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Production In-charge – Television Manufacturing
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Television Manufacturing (Appliances)
- Our client is in need of a Production Manager for television manufacturing line that will be responsible for keeping the ground operations running by managing and overseeing all Production activities of TV line and keeping records and maintenance as per statuary compliances.
- B.Eng. in Electrical-Electronics Engineering
- 10 years proven work experience
- Excellent communication, numeracy and computer literacy skills.
- Good people management skills and management of staff.
- Should have worked in a similar work environment and in similar capacity
- Should have good knowledge on the TV’s , PCB repairs
- Candidate should possess skills in giving training to team
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytic ability and be very detail-oriented.
- Working well with many different departments and external suppliers.
- Always keeping the end-user/customer in mind.
- Being results and deadline-driven
- Identifying problems and implement preventative strategies to minimize risk.
- Being able to develop good working relationships and trust with various teams.
- To support service center on repairs and talk to customers for problem-solving
- Prepare the daily MIS reports on Production, Quality tests and standards
- Should have thorough knowledge of the specs in the TV and functionalities and also liaise with suppliers for improvising on the functionality
- To work under pressure and meet the daily deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th February, 2021.