A reputable domestic Gas Local Distribution Company (LDC), with an excellent safety track record and over 20 years experience in the distribution and transmission of natural gas via pipelines to industrial / commercial customers in Nigeria, is recruiting a qualified candidate to support their ambitious growth aspirations across several operational states in Nigeria in the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist / Expediter
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Support the Supply chain (SC) planning team, coordinates and executes SC demand and capacity planning for services and material to meet the demands of the Engineering Project and technical Operation team.
- Ensure Request to Pay (RtP) transactions (Purchase Order creation / maintenance) and invoice are timely processed and associated day-day activities delivered.
- It will also manage the safe and efficient Materials inventory and expedition across the company’s business locations.
- Degree in Law, Engineering, Business and Social Sciences
- Professional qualification in at least one of the following: Logistics, Material Management and contracting and Procurement.
- 5 – 7 years (minimum).
- Data Analysis qualification and / or supply chain certification preferred (e.g CIPS)
- Master’s Degree.
Deadline: 20th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Successful candidates will be at the fore front of this challenging ambition by supporting and enabling growth targets and aspirations.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the job advert closure.