We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Process Maintenance Supervisor
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, inspecting and maintaining Plant equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance, monitor condition and make repairs or improvements as needed on equipment.
- Train team members and manage multiple tasks to enhance knowledge and minimize interruption to process.
- Maintain strict adherence to company and safety policies/procedures, accurate documentation and record keeping.
- Effectively supervise employees in the Process Maintenance Department to increase productivity.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Science related discipline.
- Five O-Level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings
- Three (3) years cognate experience.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Be attentive to details.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal and team management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online