AB InBev is the world's leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below :
Job Title: Packaging Process Artisan
Location : Portharcourt, Rivers
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Process Artisan (Electrical)-Packaging in Portharcourt plant reporting to the Team Leader.
- The successful incumbent will operate, maintain, repair and optimize Packaging plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Key Competencies and Attributes
- Maintain a safe, healthy and risk-free working environment
- Maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices in Packaging department
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation/Systems
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment effectively
- Calibrate equipment according to best maintenance practice
- Monitor and control Packaging process
- Optimize production performance
- Apply problem solving processes
- Apply the VPO principles and practices
- Contribute to self and team development and communicate effectively in the Workplace
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum – HND / B.Eng or equivalents in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience as an Electrical Artisan or Technician, preferably in a Packaging environment or FMCG.
- Systemic problem-solver
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices
- Prior experience on RGB lines will be an added advantage
- Act with integrity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online