- Company: Calaya Engineering Services Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Calaya Engineering Services is a limited liability company that is specialized in Industrial & Oil Field Chemicals, Well Operations & Wellhead Maintenance, Corrosion Control, Monitoring & Prevention, Steel Structure Design, Construction & Fabrication, Cathodic Protection Services, Sand blasting & Coating, Calibration, Certification and Pressure Testing, Hybrid Acoustic Technology (HAT), Statutory Inspections and Nondestructive Testing, Waste & Environmental Management and Procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outbound Scheduler (General Maintenance Services Engineer)
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- To effectively and efficiently plan all outbound material activities from Supply Bases into Assets and their warehouses to optimize the availability of material and fuels for the use in the assets
- Plan the short-term outbound deliveries from Supply bases and warehouses to ensure that material availability is above 95% for stocked line items and that direct charge materials are efficiently delivered to site
- Plan the outbound deliveries for AGO from major storage sites (Ogunu, KI, Onne) to the assets (including IA, RA, and Lagos Logistics Base) to ensure endurance is maintained to the optimal level
- Plan the PMS deliveries for Locations and ensure endurance is maintained to the optimal level
- Work closely with the Integrated Logistics Scheduling team, Land Logistics, and Logistics coordinators to ensure the right material is delivered safely to the right asset at the right time.
- Identify opportunities to improve the outbound process, through optimal scheduling, timing, and transport utilization, such as the extension of the Milk Run philosophy
- Be the first point of contact for the exception process of emergency material withdrawals from the supply base warehouses and manage this process end to end ensuring the material is delivered as fast as possible
- Full understanding of the TAM/Shutdown and IAP plan to ensure uncompromised execution
- Provide absence cover for the inbound scheduler
- B.Sc Degree / B.Eng in Science / Engineering
- < 50 years
Work Experience / Skills:
- 3 – 5 years in logistics operations, inventory management, or similar type role.
- Excellent understanding of the end to end supply chain and the integration points along with it
- Specific experience in Material Management specifically in the planning and delivering excellent customer service
- Good planning skilling with the ability to identify and mitigate issues before they materialize
- Good IT skills including a good understanding of an ERP system and competent with using spreadsheets
- Good analytical Skills
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate and engage various levels in the organization
- Technology Platforms (Added advantage):
- Skilled in use of MS Outlook, Microsoft Office applications, Report Writing & Presentations
- Proven change capacity and ability to align business goals with the business objectives of the organization. Which should be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-framed (SMART)?
- Excellent interpersonal skills e.g. issue resolution, negotiation, influencing, Collaboration, etc
- Resilient personality with focus and determination
- Strong organizational skills essential
- Technical / Leadership Skills
- Membership of CIPS or other Contracting and Purchasing professional bodies would be considered added advantage
- The job activity period is daily on 8-hour (7am to 4pm) Mondays to Fridays.
- The successful candidates will manage their own absences with his/her contractor for suitably qualified covers.
- There may be a need for periodic visits to other locations for training and official assignments.
Application Closing Date