TeamAce Limited - Our client, an Engineering company in the Manufacturing industry, is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Operations Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide technical support to daily plant operations to ensure safety and efficiency.
- Perform regular and ad-hoc maintenance of production facility.
- Implement process improvements to improve production safety and quality.
- Work in compliance with safety and environmental standards.
- Promote production safety by enforcing security procedures and hazardous controls.
- Attend to equipment repairs and problems promptly.
- Perform routine inspections to identify any malfunctions and replacements.
- Monitor production operations to identify dangerous and hazardous conditions.
- Maintain the work area safe, clean and organized.
- Provide cost-effective solutions for optimal production operations.
- Analyze and diagnose production problems in a timely manner.
- Maintain complete documentations of production maintenance and repair works.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc in Mechanical Engineer.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as an Mechanical Engineer in the cement industry.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online