Job Title: Operations Manager
Knowledge and Expertise
- Understanding of engineering design and engineering practices on a modern Power Station.
- Good leadership qualities and skills.
- Good management skills.
- Sufficient knowledge of local employment agreements to manage the Operations Department personnel
- DCS knowledge and understanding.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering leading to Chartered Engineer status. This degree preferable aligned to power generation.
- Qualifications in Safety Management. Project Management. Emergency Management or Quality Management desirable.
- At least 10 years’ experience working in power generation operations.
- Five years’ experience at a higher management level.
- Preferably 5 years’ experience of GT plants.
- Experience of working in Power Station in foreign countries preferred.
- Substantial experience of working in Power Stations, preferably CCGT or CCPP.
- A complete understanding of the environmental controls and reporting aspects of a modem CCPP.
- A thorough understanding of all chemical usage and storage techniques required on a modern CCPP.
- Experience in the erection, commissioning and initial start-up phases of a modern Power Station.
- Experience of modem safety management techniques.
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters clearly stating at the top of the letter the specific job(s) applied for to: email@example.com