- Company: Proten International
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Proten International is a leading international Human Resource and Management Consulting firm which provides a range of Advisory and Transformation solutions. Our focus is to align every organisation’s activities relating to People, Process and Technology closely with its business strategy and vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills, Errands, Shopping
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition, budgets and arrange necessary repairs
- Organize office operations and procedures and oversee general office operations
- Purchase office supplies and equipment and maintain proper stock levels.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors/members
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employee’s queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Assist in the planning of in-house or off-site activities; like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Welcome visitors, answer incoming phone calls and deliver world-class service to our visitors/members.
- Coordinate appointments and meetings and manage staff calendars and schedules.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Book transport and accommodation for staff and visitors/ members
- Commit to the team and individual quotas/goals
- Meet company expectations for excellent customer service
- Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning and relationship building skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Adaptability and the ability to ‘make things happen
- Attention to detail
- Patient and friendly personality
- Team player.
- N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2022.