We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Microbiology Officer – Flour Operations
Location : Apapa, Lagos
- Analyze and monitor the quality of raw materials and additives.
- Ensure flour, semolina products and water are safe and wholesome for consumption and within the NIS standard.
- Maintain a good hygiene status of the general laboratory.
- Perform analysis on all online and finished products.
- Analyze the air in the production environment and carry out swab analysis of equipment and production personnel.
- Assist in the maintenance of GMP and food safety.
- B.Sc in Microbiology.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Three (3) years cognate experience
- Pay attention to details.
- Have excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Have good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online