Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician (HVAC, Ventilation Systems, Generators)
Ref #: 242646
Department: Construction and Facilities
Hourly / daily/ weekly / monthly / quarterly scheduled maintenance of HVAC & refrigeration system and diesel generators. Systems to be maintained include:
- Air-conditioning (AC) systems
- AC Outdoor Units (ODUs): Variable Refrigerant Volume condensing units; split air-conditioner condensing units;
- AC Indoor Units (IDUs): fan coil units; wall mounted units; standing floor units;
- Air Handling Unit: fresh air handling unit
- Staircase Pressurization Fans; exhaust air fans; make up air fans
- 2 nos 1000KVA diesel generators;
- 640kva diesel generator
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and other related qualifications in disciplines related to the advertised position.
- City and Guild Technical Certificate.
- 2 years experience in related roles.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suits (word, excel, PowerPoint etc.) for reporting and presentation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online