Job Title: Marine Superintendent
- Interested applicants must be knowledge in all aspects of Nigerian marine environment and maritime laws.
- Must be positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated and must demonstrate high level of professionalism and PWF representation.
- Ability to delegate possitively, demonstrate follow-through on all vessel maintenance issues.
- Must be a team player with administration and crew.
- Must possess excellent decision-making skills.
- Must be an excellent communicator with clear and direct excellent managerial skills and abilities to set and meet goals and deadline.
- Must be analytical and highly proactive in technical trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Familiarity with ISM/ISPS is a must.
- Must be able to conduct effective stand-up training for vessel crews and should be able to travel within short notice as may be required.
- Must be able to draft weekly/monthly management report.
- Must be able to use the Microsoft packages: MS Word, Excel, MS Access, Power Point and Outlook.
- Applicants must be a holder of B.Eng in Mechanical/Marine Engineering with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience in similar position.
- He must possess relevant sea-going experience as Chief Engineer/Marine Engineer with minimum Class 2 Certification or equivalent with in experience in AHTS, Offshore Supply/Offshore tug/Dive Support vessels/Security Vessels/Platform Support vessel. Possession of DP vessel experience will be an added advantage.
19th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org